Vacation Rental Policies
Upgrades & Specials
- •Review our Best Offers on www.SeasideHeightsApartments.com for the latest bargains.
- •Mini-week and Mid-week Specials are also available; ask your reservation specialists about the details.
LENGTH OF RENTAL
- •Some minimum lengths of rental (i.e., three nights in condominiums and one week in houses) apply during summer and peak summer seasons
- •Other minimums also apply during non-summer seasons.
- •Monthly reservations are available October through February (not March).
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- •Initial Reservation Payment is 50% of base rent. Note: If the rental is less than 3 nights, payment of at least the first night is due at time of reservation.
- •Initial Reservation Payment is payable via MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express at reservation time. Checks and Money Orders must be received and deposited 60 days prior to secure reservation.
- •The Initial Reservation Payment is a portion of your rent and will be applied to your grand total; therefore, it will NOT be refunded following your departure. An additional fee for security/damage deposit may apply.
- •Multiple Initial Reservation Payments are required for multiple-week reservations.
TAXES AND FEES
- •A nonrefundable processing fee, to cover expenses associated with the initial reservation, is due at reservation time and applies to all reservations.
- •Lodging tax is the standard 14.625% of total amount quoted.
- •Departure fees vary by size of property – see confirmation for details.
- •Final payment (balance due after Initial Reservation Payment has been paid) is required upon arrival.
- •Payment may be made by MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express.
- •Final payment may not be paid by cashier’s check, money order or certified funds.
A confirmation listing: 1) an online link to rules & regulations, 2) dates of visit and 3) reservation information will be emailed to you after your Initial Reservation Payment is processed. Carefully CHECK your confirmation for accuracy and call (201-618-8486) or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if any corrections are necessary; otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
CHANGES AND PROPERTY SUBSTITUTION
- •Rates, descriptions (including bed sizes), furnishings, amenities (including pools, hot tubs, etc.) and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. No refunds will be issued for changes made by individual property owners or unavailable amenities.
- •Substitution of comparable properties may be made without notice or liability, should the property you reserved become unavailable for rent. You may choose comparable available property at the published rate or receive a refund of your Initial Reservation Payment and prepaid funds (excluding processing fee).
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES*
- •60 days minimum notice for house rentals
Cancellations, date and property changes occurring less than stated minimum days required notice will result in forfeiture of Initial Reservation Payment (maximum 50%), rent, taxes and fees.
* Note: See Trip Insurance info below.
Seaside Heights Apartments and J & Co. Hotels Group highly recommend purchasing trip insurance protection for your visit. Trip insurance can be purchased online via websites such as insuremytrip.com or CSA travel protection.
Please note: J & Co. Hotels Group and Seaside Heights Apartments rentals cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase trip insurance.
- •Refunds are only issued for cancellations OUTSIDE of the cancellation date range (60 days). Refunds do not include nonrefundable processing fee or the cost of the insurance.
- •NO REFUNDS are issued for cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances inside the cancellation date range. Guests purchasing trip insurance (see above) may qualify for a full refund through your applicable trip insurance provider.
- •Décor, style, color schemes and inventory vary since properties are individually designed. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes.
- •All rental properties are privately owned and Jariwala & Company has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
- •WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
- •We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- •Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- •By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Boardwalk Hotel & Apartments and/or J&Co. Hotels Group to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney’s fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Boardwalk Hotel nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- •The listed “LIMIT” number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.) · Properties listing a range, such as “6 or 8,” refers to varying bedding arrangements provided by the individual property owner. The website description or your reservation specialist can provide details.
- •Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained at all times.
- •All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
- •Only responsible adults of legal contractual age may contract for rental. Legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy property during dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
- •Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED.
- •If the condition of the property is greater than normal guest usage (IE. damage or cleaning that requires more efforts to restore than would be expected from normal usage), there may be a fee or deposit charged for extra cleaning or repairs.
*Please Note: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
SOFA SLEEPERS AND BERTH BUNK BEDS
Sofa sleepers and berth bunk beds are best suited for children and may be uncomfortable for adults.
Locked owners’ closets or units are not included in your rental.
Parking is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Usually, one parking spot per unit is available.
Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all properties.
Firearms are prohibited at all Shree AG Hospitality LLC facilities and Shree AG Hospitality LLC-managed rental properties.
- •ISSUES: Report all maintenance issues promptly by calling 732-793-1735 or 201-618-8486. Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Every effort will be made to correct the situation; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
- •DAMAGE: Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by calling 732-793-1735 or 201-618-8486, so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
- •NO GUARANTEES: Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are NOT guaranteed. No guarantee that pools will be heated. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house or condominium rental. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
- •MAINTENANCE VISITS: Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues. A form identifying the action taken will be provided at the time of the maintenance visit.
- •CONSTRUCTION — The continued growth of our area is evidenced by new construction that may be adjacent to or near existing vacation rental properties. You may reserve a property at a time when no construction is nearby, but construction could begin prior to your arrival. We regret any inconvenience but cannot control these situations. Refunds or relocations cannot be considered.
CHECK – IN
Property location determines check-in office location. Usually, check-in will occur at the Boardwalk Hotel located at 1119 Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751, unless special arrangements are made.
Seaside Heights Apartments Office
- •Check-in begins after 3:00 p.m. NOTE: During major holidays or high occupancy days, this may be subject to delay.
- •Certain properties offer express check-in.
- •Early check-in is not possible; therefore, we encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and attractions if you arrive in the area early.
- •Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time for some properties, which may delay check-in.
- •Although keys may be released at 3:00 p.m., no guarantee is made that properties will be cleaned by 3:00 p.m.
Return your rental keys to the Boardwalk Hotel office in the area where the rental property is located. Address is 1119 Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751. In the event a renter does not check-out with the main office, the renter may be subject to late check-out fees.
Check-out time is before 11:00 a.m. An early departure required keys to be returned to the Boardwalk Hotel office. Certain properties are equipped with electronic keyless locks that allow express check-out. Upon departure you can complete your check out over the phone by calling the Boardwalk Hotel Front Desk: 732-793-1735 or visiting the Main Office (Required for beach house rentals) at 1119 Ocean Terrace, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751.
- •Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Note: Additional cleaning charges may apply)
- •Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) clean.
- •Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers
- •Lock all doors and windows
- •Leave all beds unmade and linens on the floor
FIRST PRIORITY FOR FUTURE RESERVATIONS
Our repeat guests receive first priority when renting the same property for a week for the following year. These tentative weekly reservations for comparable dates the following year, may be made in person or by phone (732-793-1735 or 201-618-8486) prior to midnight on the date of your departure. These reservations are subject to availability and rental rate. Consult your Reservation Specialist for special tentative future monthly reservation procedures.